Learn how and when to involve professional service advisers in your early-stage company. Our panel discussion will investigate how early-stage enterprises can make sure they’re on the right track by taking timely professional advice from solicitors, accountants and IP attorneys, and why that matters to investors.
The event will be aimed at technology-based businesses and will cover examples of how different professional services can work with your enterprise to protect and leverage your key market differentiators, increasing your value proposition and allowing you to focus where you excel.
Speakers will include:
- Caroline Day, Partner and UK and European Patent Attorney at HLK (Chair)
- Deepbridge Capital, an early-stage venture capital investor in disruptive technology, life sciences and renewable energy companies
- Nick Jones, Director in the Corporate Finance team at Grant Thornton
- Amy Carr, Senior Associate in the Corporate legal team at Burges Salmon
- Other speakers to be announced
After the discussion we hope you can join us for networking over lunch.
- Friday 13 October
- Grant Thornton – 2 Glass Wharf, Bristol BS2 0EL
- Registration: 10.30am
- Panel discussion: 11.00am
- Lunch and networking: 12.30pm